On Ellipsis Medical we have psychiatrists and psychologists provide the emotional support you need from the privacy and ease of home. From talk therapy to medication management, our team is here to support your full mental wellbeing.
Mental Health Care
Many people today suffer from stress, anxiety, and depression.
Ellipsis Medical provides you with an alternative to traditional in-office visits by offering safe and secure treatment options from the privacy of your own home.
Our certified counsellors and psychologists offer individual and family therapy sessions via secure video conferences, using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as well as other methods to help you cope with emotional issues and develop effective stress-management strategies.
• Individual Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis for children, adults and adolescents
• Couples Therapy
• Parenting Skills Intervention and Family Therapy
• Child Psychological Testing
• Consultations ( 1 to 5 visits )
• Individual Supervision of students in doctoral programs as well as supervision of practicing therapists with various educational backgrounds (social workers, counseling psychologists, clinical psychologists, etc...)
• Consulting to schools and daycare centers. Consultations and presentations on topics of interests to parents and/or teachers including social and emotional development, group dynamics, positive discipline, self-esteem, parent-child and parent-teacher relationships
• Referrals to psychiatrists (English and French speaking) for psychopharmacological consultation, when appropriate
Psychotherapy can help you through difficult times in your life: